Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Prepare for A Valentine Toast!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Prepare for A Valentine Toast!

We are coming up on that time of year where we look at our spouses again with googly eyes and have some adult moments!  To get prepared we may want to stock up on a few things.  One of which is the bubbly!  I'm not a huge drinker, but do partake in the occasional toast, glass of wine, or stein of beer sans kids.  Valentine's Day, however, almost demands a bit of sparkly in the glass!



If you are like me going out to a nice restaurant and relaxing adult evening at home isn't plausible with the kids and home run daycare.  This means I must turn my home into an amazing restaurant for two!  Great, now I have to find an amazing recipe and adult beverages.  To save myself time, this year I'm going to cheat on trying to enter a store full of glass with a 2 year old and 1 year old praying nothing brakes or gets consumed after the brake and order a bit of Champagne online.  Maybe I'll make some Stuffed Pork and Tortellini Salad with a nice glass of Wine.  Then, I'll get some Strawberry's and Chocolate Syrup for a dipping dessert to go with a glass of Champagne.  Now, for the interesting dessert conversation to have him saying, "How did I get a woman who is not only amazing at cooking, but looks amazing, and is knowledgeable on things other then kids?!".  Why not educate him some on the Champagne itself?  I found a great little fact sheet on Champagne!

So, to help both you show off a bit for our husband here is some interesting facts on Champagne itself!


Pretty interesting and the hubby, or maybe if you're at a posh work event his boss, will be impressed by your insane knowledge of Champagne!  Let's face it, being smart can add allure and intrigue to any relationship, because it will always keep your spouse guessing and the air of mystery about his do-it-all wife!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job