Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Casa qoqo bamboo cutting board

Friday, November 20, 2015

Casa qoqo bamboo cutting board

I am already done grocery shopping for the upcoming holiday!  So proud of myself being all pro-active and ahead of the game this year.  That said I won't be cooking for a big group, just us, which makes it a little easier, but still done is done right?  So, now to gather the other things need to get things done.  If you didn't know we recently moved and if your moves are like mine, the moving gremlins tend to take off with items which are never again seen.  I don't know where they go, I just know they never seem to make the move from house to house.  So, time to bust out some new stuff!  It's times like these where I love being a blogger, helps with gremlin disappearance issues!
Mommy Moments with Abby's review of Casa Qoqo Bamboo Cutting Board:  I love wooden cutting boards.  I am not sure why, but I do.  I'm not sure if I feel its more natural or if it's an unfounded fear of getting a small piece of plastic in my body that drives it, but a good wood cutting board just has me feel like I may know what I'm doing in the kitchen, even if I don't always know what I am doing (sorry about the lemon peas honey).  I like the size of this one.  It is larger than my last ones giving me more space to chop celery, carrots and other items that tend to go long.  The handle may be my favorite thing about this board.  My last one didn't have one and it is perfect for adding a little hook on the wall near the stove or countertop you usually chop at.  Just hang it up and you have an instant easy storage/kitchen-y decoration on your hands.  The wood is thinner and not bulky so it won't get in the way of other items while stored on a hook.  I haven't noticed any shedding of wood or splintering which can occur with some wooden boards, this may be from the type of wood they were made with so I should mention that this one is bamboo and I haven't had that issue with any bamboo boards in the past making it a preference of mine regarding the material a wooden cutting board should be made from.  The bamboo also makes it light weight despite its larger size which is nice when your lifting kids and this holidays it will be a giant Turkey all day!  It wipes up easy after use and I noticed it was mostly dry after a few hours in the drying rack.  Perfect for using before each meal.  If you are like me and the moving gremlins stole some of your kitchen supplies or you just like a good wooden board then check this one out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job