Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Paparazzi Jewelry Consultant Opportunity

Monday, August 26, 2013

Paparazzi Jewelry Consultant Opportunity

So, it's time to gear up for the school year and what mom wouldn't love a little a little extra money in her pockets for uniforms, instruments, and all the other gear that come's with kids in school?  Why not use it as an excuse to network with other mom's or have a party with your friends?  I found a great site that seems to be very mom friendly!
I not long ago got some jewelry from a site that I love, it is very reasonable priced and perfect for a mom with kids who can't risk having expensive jewelry that may get lost, damaged, or in some other way destroyed while completing the daily gymnastics of being a mom.  You can see my review of the pieces HERE.  I was excited when I found out they were looking for a Paparazzi consultant and instantly thought of my readers!  It makes it very easy for a mom to sell since you can sell through any medium: Facebook, parties, your own website, or your own brick and mortar store if you have one.  You can keep yourself and your friends stylish without murdering your pocketbooks or piece of mind.  If you are looking for a way to make a little extra cash check this out, I know I'm ordering a few more pieces for my jewelry box soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job