Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Paparazzi Jewelry

Friday, May 24, 2013

Paparazzi Jewelry

My kids are getting older and I think it may be time to start accessorizing again!  I stopped wearing bracelets, necklaces, dangling earrings, rings(other than wedding), and hoop earrings when they were born.  For one, it took more time then I had to decide what to wear.  Secondly, they would constantly be pulling, grabbing, twisting, or chewing on whatever I had on, so off the extra's went.  Now, I look in my jewelry stash and see just how dated it has become! YIKES!
So, I've heard about the different jewelry parties out there and while I'm wanting new stuff, I honestly just don't have time to go to a party to get it!  Nor do I feel like spending the price tags on some of the jewelry being sold.  After all, kids will be kids and unless it's the symbol of my love I wouldn't want to wear some expensive piece of jewelry to the park in case something happens to it while hanging out with the kids in the sandbox.  Luckily I've found a cool line of affordable and stylish jewelry for the sandbox playing mom like me!  

It is not only full of affordable jewelry but seems to be just like those jewelry party business's I mentioned earlier.  It is called Paparazzi Jewelry.  It is ran by motivated people who each have their own shop like www.DebsJewelryShop.com.  The prices of the products are reasonable.  Their are a ton of products offered to sell and in my case to buy!  Best of all, the prices are accessible to everyone reaching more customers and allowing a mom like me to start back into looking good without worrying of loosing or breaking an over the top accessory!  If you are looking for a new business of your own or just some new ways to find your own accessory style in your budget you can check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job