Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Tax Time

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tax Time

UGGG! It's that time of the year again!  Tax time!  I don't know about you but I hate this time of year. Now, with the changes to what we get reductions with it is going to be harder then usual to face the form and get it filled out.  Like, it wasn't hard enough to face that irs form before the changes, now we know we are going to be expecting breaks and boxes that may not be there next year.  This year we have to face needing that tax return more since we are paying more taxes!  
Running a small business like I do means that my financials aren't as easily figured as those of you with W-2's that come in the mail.  It means I will need more forms, more hours, and more coffee to figure all these tax regulations out.  I just thought I had it down too!  It would figure that we would get less deductions and new calculations to figure out, just when I have things down.  I don't even want to think about next year when the return will be smaller from these changes and unless I increase my rates or my husbands tight-wade of a boss gives him a raise it means that more will go out and less will come in.  I hate tax season and this year just reminds me it's the last time the form will have all the deductions I've gotten used to and that I'll have to re-figure everything out again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job