Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Vidacup Review: New Years Resolution

Monday, February 18, 2013

Vidacup Review: New Years Resolution

 photo PC150029_zps7bd7512b.jpgOne of my resolutions this new years is to perk up a little.  Hard to do with 2 kids a year apart, 3 large dogs, and a daycare to run.  So, I needed to search out something to help.  Review time!  I found something to help me get a little pick up in the morning.
I was asked to check out some instant coffee.  This is different then normal coffee as it is full of vitamins.  Can vitamin coffee really taste good though?  I had my doubts.  I mean the main kicker in this is from a mushroom?  Mushroom's and coffee, more doubts, did I really accept this review I must have been nuts!  OK, time to talk myself into the first sip.

 photo PC150031_zps854fa7be.jpg Convincing point one: The Mushroom.  So, all vidacup formulations will include an extremely potent extract of a specialized strain of the Agaricus Blazei Murill mushroom.  Still a mushroom, so what makes it special is that it is highly touted for it's multitude of health benefits and supported by dozens of clinical studies.  Ok, it packs a big health punch.  Good point, coffee and health punch in one!

Convincing point two: For about $39 you get a box of 24 sticks of the Mojo!  That is 1.62 a cup of coffee!  It's cheaper then a cup of plan coffee from your local drive through, plus you get the added nutritional benefits that you would normally have to buy a supplement!    

 photo PC150032_zpsf210ec5d.jpg
Convincing Point Three: It tastes good!  Normally for good tasting coffee you are looking at having to drop at least 5 dollars for a regular cup of flavored coffee.  Now, you can be a busy mom with a mug and her faucet and still have that good jump of flavor to your morning and day!  

You can get your own at www.vidacup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job