Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: My Aching Joints!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Aching Joints!

I don't know about you, but since being a mom my body has taken a beating.  Back problems, joint pain, and a slew of other aches have me now thinking of what happens down the road as wear continues on this body of mine.  I guess I've been thinking on it more since my grandparents had joint surgeries.  I mean where do you get things you need to heal from something like that?  There are so many DME companies out there it seem daunting when you think about it.
I say why not do, what we do best and look online.  For example you could Visit LGMedSupply Online. LGMedSupply offers TENS UnitsMuscle Stimulators, and Ultrasound Units for Pain Relief and Rehabilitation. All are things that you would need after surgery.  They even have things to combine some of these tools like the LG-TEC Dual Combo TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator is a combination unit that enables you to benefit from the TENS Pain Relief and the Muscle Stimulator for increased muscle tone and muscle pain rehabilition. Shoot, I haven't even needed surgery and am just complaining about my aches and pain and a TEC Dual Combo sounds good to me!  I bring this up because it's important when researching your medical supplies online to make sure you check out all the information possible on a product.  Look at the reviews of the product, the description, even the online customer blog. Whatever you do make sure you consult your medical professionals and all the information out there before doing anything regarding your body.  If these aches and pains have taught me anything, it's that we only get one body and we have to take care of it the best we can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job