Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Little Me Review

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Little Me Review


What was in the water 9 months ago?  I feel like everyone I know is pregnant or has just had a baby!  I can't keep up with all the baby gifts!  I feel like I constantly run out of cute stuff to get people for their little ones!  I hate giving the same gift to people, so it's a dilemma!  
Mommy Moments with Abby's Little Me Review:

Little Me is a shop with some adorable clothes for kids.  The cold months are approaching so footsies and hats make for great gifts for those little ones!  


The items came wrapped well with an adorable teddy bear!  You can never have enough Teddy Bears!  













I love the little boys footed sleeper.  It is perfect for whatever colors you have based your color scheme on.  The adorable little monkey feet are nibble worthy and what little boy hasn't been referred to as a little monkey?  The soft fabric is perfect for those upcoming cooler months and the adorable design is photo worthy!

Little Me Boys Monkey Footie:Monkey one piece footed sleeper with novelty toe treatment
Link: Monkey Footie

Little girls are supposed to be the rose in your day.  I love the antique styled design of this footie.  It reminds me of what little girl cloths should look like.  Adorable, classic, and a perfect soft colored design to go well with any hair color or skin tone.  The little matching hat is sure to keep your rosy cheeked bundle of joy warm and stylish!  The adorable little bear in your little angels arms is sure to make you bring out the camera! 


Little Me Girls Cabbage Footie
Cabbage Rose printed one piece footed sleeper and matching hat.
Link: Cabbage Rose Footie

If you go on the home page and "Sign up & Save" to their newsletter you will get a coupon of $10 off your first order!   www.littleme.com 

Make sure to like Little Me!
https://twitter.com/littleme_baby

http://www.facebook.com/Littlemebaby?sk=wall

http://pinterest.com/littlemebaby/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job