Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Why didn't I find this last month?

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Why didn't I find this last month?






What does this have to do with my opening question?  Well, I'm trying to do all Xmas shopping this year online and as I browsed around I saw something called PackIt lunch boxes.  I naturally didn't click on it since it wasn't the ride-on toy I was hunting for, but when I got an update regarding it I was kicking myself!  Why didn't I start shopping earlier or better yet, why didn't it come up when I was travel hunting?!!!  This thing would have cut down on a lot of precious space and time!  Basically PackIt lunch boxes, is a food storage/bottle pack that is the ice pack!!! Which means inside is all storage no need to add ice!  What makes me really excited is that it lasts, not the normal ice pack 2 hours, but 10!!!  Best baby travel item ever!!!!!!!  Seriously, if you're going on a plane and need bottle/food storage this thing is awesome.
If you want one for yourself, work, or you're upcoming holiday travels you can click on the links above or here on: PackIt lunch boxes.  Or you can give it as a gift and keep one for yourself because I couldn't help but notice that they currently have a deal for buy one get one free for only $19.95!  A deal when I add up the extra bottle holders, ice packs, and time I spent having everything tested at the airport!  Advertisement

Comment below and let me know what you could use a PackIt lunch boxes for and why it would be better than a paper bag or whatever you'd be using it to replace!

Visit Sponsor's Site   This post brought to you by PackIt. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job