Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: A day in my ruby (house)slippers..: My experience as mother of a child with ADHD (unm...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A day in my ruby (house)slippers..: My experience as mother of a child with ADHD (unm...

I was looking around today when I came along a mothers holiday struggles. Hospitals weren't uncommon to me in my youth as I had a member in my family who had a seizure disorder. When I read this, I just had to share it with you my readers.










As parents or just humans we can all relate to feeling overwhelmed, but not many can speak of the strength it takes to face having a child with a potentially deadly health issue. Check out Lori's re-count of her recent Thanksgiving Holiday and give her some support and love as she has a long road ahead of her. Send her daughter and family your thoughts and prayers that their next holiday is better and seizure free so they can enjoy the season!

Thanks!
A day in my ruby (house)slippers..: My experience as mother of a child with ADHD (unm...: Top photo: EEG electrodes attached to scalp with adhesive. Wires and Monitor are carried on her back in a s...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job