Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Rocking Family!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rocking Family!

What a way to start off the day.  I was going through all the emails from the night and weeding through the business, blog, personal, and of course junk mail.  Sometimes when we are going through a routine we get a little surprise if something unexpected is encountered.  I received this email video in my in box this morning and it had me cracking up!  I opened it up and the music had me snapping, then I saw the characters I started laughing!  I've been jibjab elf-ed!
My mom sent it to me and it's of my family and my parents!  Check mine out and then make one of your own and send it as this years Christmas Card!







Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job