Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Label your Little one!!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Label your Little one!!

So, it's my first borns' first time going to school away from me!  I have gone back and forth between being completely excited and proud of the kid she is becoming; to an emotional mess who isn't ready to let her out in that big bad world.  To avoid the emotions I have been busying myself with getting her ready.  I have gotten all her supplies, first day of school outfit, meet the teacher outfit, back up supplies, showing her the pictures online of her teacher, talking about how to handle not nice kids, pretty much anything that comes to mind to keep myself from the emotional side of it.  After spending all this money though the last thing I want is for her stuff to get lost or taken by mistake so do I ruin it by dragging out the Sharpie?  
 I decided that ruining the shoes, new clothes, coats, cardigans, backpack, lunch box, etc with a sharpie was not a good option.  I mean I spent all this money on them, why would I want to go and permanently mark them up?  Dealing with enough stamped down emotions as it is, the sharpie dilemma was not a stress I need right now so I think it is best to avoid it all together and make the plunge.  Pony up the money and get those adorable labels.  This way I won't permanently ruin anything and as she outgrows this stuff I can sell it on craigslist without having to cut the price further due to my kids name sharpie'd on what ever the item is I am selling (that said I literally have at least 3 huge bins of her clothes from the time she was a newborn that I plan on one day selling if I can ever get the guts to part with them, so take that notion with a grain of salt). 

I found a pretty good deal and am passing it on to others who are facing the same first born leaving the nest for the first time issues who don't need the added anxiety of any issue that comes up like this one.   Just remember to label all clothing, sports equipment, electronics, and other personal belongings your kids bring to school, camp, sports leagues, day care, vacation, and other places they will go to this next year.  It will save you the head ache and time of doing it at the last minute!  The deal I found is through a company called Label Daddy. Another thing to remember to label is your stuff as you room volunteer/PTA/other new kid activity you become a part of. Make sure to label your sun-glass/eyeglass case, phone, camera, sports equipment, tablet, e-reader, hats, clothing, and anything else that could be duplicated or forgotten when toting around kids.

Here is the deal:
Save 20% on your entire Label Daddy order! Use code USFAMILY20 at checkout. http://www.usfamily20.labeldaddy.com


About Label Daddy Labels: These labels are super durable peel-and-stick washable labels -- they're washer/dryer safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe and UV resistant! Label Daddy labels are also fun and attractive. You design your own labels! Pick from tons of colors, sizes and logos, including Disney and Marvel characters, MLB, NBA, and NHL team logos, other sport and fun logos, and more. Their exclusive laminated coating gives labels an extra layer of protection and is a must for camp! These labels are made in the USA and shipped directly to you worldwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job