Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Started my Workout program today!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Started my Workout program today!

So, I've been working on getting fit this year.  Today I did my day 5, 5 push-ups and struggled on the last push-up.  It will be an uphill battle from here.  I also started the work-out program I'm using to get myself started on my physical journey.  I'm using a 90 day work out by Bikini Body Mommy.  I like her set up since she is a mommy of 3 like me and she does the work outs with you showing her own progress with the program.  Today was the fit test and I honestly thought it would be a piece of cake.  Honestly, after either of my first two kids it would have been, however their is a reason I'm working on this Resolution and it showed.  I found myself winded or feeling the test.  It was very humbling that my body in it's age and my abuse of it is having such a hard time getting back into shape.

While today totally sucked I'm not going to quite.  That would be not just letting myself down, but my kids down as it would show them to give up on something hard.  We all have different shaped bodies and different places in fitness that we are comfortable living in, currently I'm not happy with the fitness level my body is at.  Hopefully, I will get back to the fitness place my body shape is comfortable in for me.  As far as I'm concerned right now, I'm out of shape and fat.  That is my opinion, that is the honest state of my body for me.  Only I can fix it and get it right.  No excuses, no justification for my current state, it just is what it is and its up to me to either be happy about it or change it.  Today showed me it won't be easy, it won't be without frustration, disappointment, and massive amounts of effort, but even when I hit a wall eventually I'll find my way through or over that wall and eventually to my goal.  So, today wasn't a wall, more an under-construction speed zone of a day.  Tomorrow is what I make it.  How is your New Years Resolution going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job