Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Swim Spray Review

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Swim Spray Review


 photo 1292013053_zps7c1ff2ba.jpg Are you ready for spring and summer?  Is your hair?  If you live in Arizona, like I do, you are probably facing the chlorine demon that knocks on your door each spring, summer, and sometimes fall.  Most people in Arizona have access to a pool either in their yard, a friends, or the community pool and with how dry it is here your hair hates you!  So, we have to find products to help us protect and clean our hair from the chlorine if we ever wish to help it out in the dry Arizona weather.
Mommy Moments with Abby's review of Swim Spray:  Keeping a pool balanced is a nightmare.  I don't know about you, but if your kids swim than you have most likely experienced the under or over chlorination that they get exposed.  My middle child has eczema and this doesn't due well with his skin and being blond kids it does horrible things to their hair.  So, I tested this stuff out.  It helped reduce the skin irritation and their hair seemed to be a little less green.  Not that their hair was ever bad with the green color, but their have been times where I've seen a tinting of it.  Since, using the spray I haven't noticed any tinting of green.  No fragrance means that I'm not just covering or combining a smell with that chlorine scent and I can use it on both my boys and my girls without worrying about them complaining.  If you have fall swim than you may want to try this out and see if it works for you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job