Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Logona Bio-Argoursier Review

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Logona Bio-Argoursier Review

It's the fall and I have recently been loving the smell of oranges to go with the cinnamon and pumpkin scents.  So, with another birthday only a few months away and those laugh lines not filling themselves I look to something to help me bring in the fall and help my skin get ready for the brutal chill the wind brings in the winter. 

Mommy Moments with Abby's review of Logona's Bio-Argoursier:  I would like to start by saying that I love the citrus scent of these products!  It is an addicting smell.  The products themselves felt great on the skin.  The Hydro-Lipid Balance was great for under my daily creme.  It went on well in its gel form.  Dried quickly allowing me to put on my daily creme shortly after applying.  It definitely had my skin feeling tighter after a few weeks of application.  The Creme Nutrition Intensive Jour and Nuit made for a great night creme.  I felt fresh after washing my face and applying this for the night.  I also love that these products are made from things in nature.  They are put together in a way that bests helps the skin.  I also love that I can use these products with products I already use and love.  They seem to boost my current products and my skin smells sweet and feels healthy.  Whether it looks healthier time will only tell, but it feels better to me.  I really love this for my fall beauty regimen.  You can check it out for yourself by clicking HERE.

Age Protection Hydro-Lipid Balance

Age Protection Hydro-Lipid Balance reinforces the natural barrier function of your skin’s hydro-lipid film, also known as the acid mantle. It retards moisture loss, and provides increased elasticity. Fine lines appear reduced. Organic sea buckthorn oil instantly conjures a visibly freshness.

Aqua (Water), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Alcohol*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Tricaprylin, Sorbitol, Sodium PCA, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Brokkoli) Seed Oil*, Sodium Lactate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Beta Carotene, Parfum (Essential Oil), Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Coumarin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job