Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Firmoo Review

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Firmoo Review


 It's time to break out the fall shades!  Snow will be coming soon and right now it's sports!  As a mom this means evenings, afternoons, and weekends outside in the sun!  I need something different to wear with my fall clothes!  So, that means it's time to go shopping with those fall outfits in mind!  Check out what I got for my fall outings! 

Mommy Moments with Abby's review of Firmoo Sunglasses:  I wanted something different the my big, Hollywood style, bug sunglasses.  I wanted something that felt a little more fall and school days than laying in the sand and relaxing.  It was easy to find something great at Firmoo.com since it has so many different styles.  I found some adorable shades that have little touches that I felt matched my idea of a fall/back to school style.  I don't need prescriptions, but they offer the option of prescription sunglasses for those of you who need that option.  The sunglasses I picked reminded me a little of the 80's prep style.  The fun pink and green colors on the insides of the frames added to that fun, flirty, school prep look that I am wanting this fall.  I love that these are cute enough to be confiscated by a teenager, but classic enough to not look odd on a mommy during the fall outings with the kids!  As always, I'm all about versatility and I feel this look for fall has that versatile look.  What do you think?  What sunglasses are you wearing this fall?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job