· Ice Cream Cone Cakes – Kids of all ages will love personalizing these single-serving cakes! And this infographic shows easy step-by-step directions for making these adorable (and delicious!) cakes.
· Flip-Flops Cake – Personalize these edible summer wardrobe favorites with candies and fruit snacks – transforming a sheet cake into footwear that looks (and is) good enough to eat.
· Watermelon Cake – Your family’s favorite fruit is about to get even more popular. This melt-in-your-mouth cake offers a surprise in every bite, with chocolate chip “seeds” and a green jelly bean “rind.”
· Cookies n Cream Cupcakes – Perfect for family picnics, these cupcakes taste like your favorite ice cream without all the mess!
· Butterfly Cake – This beautiful, and fun, cake transforms a traditional birthday cake into a beautiful butterfly perfect for outdoor summer parties.
You can find the recipes to Betty Crocker’s favorite summer cakes: http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Courses/Dessert-Recipes/Summer-Birthday-Cakes.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.