Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Not a mom, but a skilled matradee

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Not a mom, but a skilled matradee


I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel more like a very skilled matradee instead of a mom.  I chauffeur the kids to the library, store, and other places of desire or need.  I clean the house while running a daycare.  I cook all the meals.  I track who gets what when.  I make sure to order or get anything that we need for the house and for my kids.  It's a constant plan, track, and get.  Sometimes, I wish I could order everything like a hotel since I would like to assume that us mom's provide the level of care that a five star hotel would.  
So, why not use a  Hotel Supply Online company for some of my needs?  For example, towels!  I don't know why, but I'm always needing more kitchen towels and more towels in general.  I'm not sure why but some days all three dogs and all the kids end up needing a towel for one reason of the other leaving my supply amazingly deplenished.  So, I found an Atlanta Hotel Supply that allows for towels purchased in bulk.  They had a lot of other things like sheets and envelops making my shopping easier and its all delivered to my door!  And when it gets to be a long day I can add a few items from the Hotel Bar Supplies to my order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job