Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Juppy Review: Start the New Year walking!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Juppy Review: Start the New Year walking!

PhotobucketDo you have a little one that is starting to walk?  How about a starter walker that you want to take to the beach, on a hike, or some other uneven surface?  Chances are, if you do, you will end up hunched over to help your little one. Can you say hello to back pain?  I can!  We love to go hiking so finding a way to keep my little walker walking and my back pain free is a must!
The Juppy Baby Walker is perfect for any of these issues.  It allows you to stand up and still keep your little one stable and safe as they learn to walk, hike, or trail-blaze with you.  I love how adjustable this is and it folds up into a small easy to carry pouch.  I also love how adjustable it is in case I'm in flip flops or my higher up platform sandals.  It comes in 3 colors and you can have your little one's name put on, or maybe their nickname?  I love this item for mom's and dad's with little one's testing out their mobility.
Photobucket
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job