Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Skywriters Bad Day

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Skywriters Bad Day

Have you ever had a bad day?  I mean a really bad wish to yell obstinate at the top of your lungs bad day?  Now, What if you were a sky writer?  Would you share your bad day with someone? How about everyone?

My husband called me outside over the weekend and pointed to the sky, so I looked up.







My first thought was, "I'm so glad my kids can't read because if they could I'd make this guys day worse by hunting him down and giving what for, for being so careless as to expose my kids and countless others to a bad word!".




My next thought, "This person must be having the worst day ever!". My last thought, "This guy's day is going to get worse or is explained by ignorance  he misspelled the bad word by adding an e at the end".


It may be hard to see what the word is, so let me give a hint, it's four letters and doesn't end with the added "e", but does have a "mn" ending!
I thought it could be another word, but as I watch the e form the plane just flew away with no other letter being added.  I ran inside to grab my camera and started snapping at the appalling sight in the sky.  Seriously, why would anyone feel the need to put that in the sky?  Talk about trying to ruin everyone's day because your in a bad mood.  Everyone has bad days, and because you have a plane and sky writing material it doesn't mean you get to spread your un-joy around.  To whomever sent this message to the world, keep it to yourself and learn to spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job