Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: De-stress you pet this Holiday!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

De-stress you pet this Holiday!

This post brought to you by Comfort Zone® products. All opinions are 100% mine.
The holiday's are so stressful.  I don't know about you but I'm running around, sometimes making last minute trips and staying up late to organize gifts or make decorations.  We get so focused on our own stress we forget about the stress of the increased traffic, hustle and bustle, and late nights can cause our furbabies!  I know that mine get more upset if they are left alone more than normal.  So, with no chance at avoiding the insanity that comes with Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, mix in our wedding, plus both kids/hubby/mine/and a plefora of other family members birthdays all before the second week of January I need to look at ways to help my pets de-stress.

I tested Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® on my three furbabies to see if I could offer them a little relief this season.  It has been 30 days and I've noticed that in just the day to day of the daycare center the dogs aren't as jumpy at sounds that come from the outside.  As any parent with a pet knows, you pet can sometimes get protective over the little one's in the home and sometimes you can see an increase in barking or pacing at doors in an effort to ward off anything unseen, but heard by the pet.  I noticed mine have been doing this less since pluging in Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.®. This is definately a stocking stuffer for my furbabies and luckily I can find it at Petsmart or Petco.







Now, I only have used it for 30 days and it is recommended to use it for 90 to see results, but I've noticed relief in my furbabies, so why wait to tell my readers about it?  You can check out other people's experiences and the new things going on by checking out their Facebook page.  If you dog has a medical issue always consult your vet and remember this is to help add relief to your furbabies life, not cure major medical issues.  I needed something to help take the edge off of the holiday season for mine and this was a great tool for me to use in that, but don't take my word for it try it for yourself.  

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job