Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review




Ugh! I hate cold/allergy season.  When you run a home daycare it means you purchase a lot of lysol, unfortunately it also means you get a lot of Kleenex noses and for me and my newly developed adult allergies a scratchy throat.  now I hate to get lozenges because they are so hard and don't always taste the best.  Sometimes I feel like I'm taking them for a medicine aftertaste so I feel like they are helping instead of them actually helping.  Plus, I can't exactly give them to the kids.  
When I was sent Pine Bros I thought, why not it can't taste worse than anything else I've had.  I love the Wild Cherry Flavor!  The lozenge is like a giant jojobe.  It dissolves slowly and the taste is awesome.  The gelatin consistence seems to allow for better coating of the throat as you dissolve it in your mouth.  I have to say I'm glad my shelves are stocked with Pine Bros. Lozenges this year.  Check out these cool details about Pine Bros! 
Pine Bros was started by Mr. Pine a confectionery maker who combined the qualities of Glycerin and the healing properties of acacia in an attempted to relieve his own throat as well of his family members.  This started back when Ulysses Grant was president and the tradition has kept up through generations.  Nor has the recipe changed appreciably since it was first introduced to the public over 140 years ago. Known for its 'soft drop consistency,
You can find this at your local CVS for around $3.49 depending on location. You can also check them out on:
Follow us on Facebook




Follow us on Pinterest


Follow us on Twitter
spacer
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job