Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Made from Earth Conditioner Review

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Made from Earth Conditioner Review


I've been in the pool a lot lately, trying to add some extra weight loss before the wedding in December.  This means my hair has been getting dryer and dryer.  Made from Earth asked me to review their conditioner and I figured it couldn't hurt!
I was right, the conditioner is thick when applied and with my long hair I had to use more than normal.  It created this cool, tingling sensation on my scalp that lasted for a few minutes after my shower which was surprisingly relaxing.  The peppermint smell was very refreshing especially in the morning when I have to get going to take care of 6 kids! Once my hair dried it felt like there was a coat on it, but it felt very healthy and actually workable.  I'm hoping to make this review bottle last until it gets too cold to swim!  My favorite part is the cooling, tingling sensation mixed with the peppermint smell had the added affect of lowering my stress level. 

Peppermint Herbal Conditioner

Healthy conditioner to cleanse and purify hair root to tip.



Price: $14.99


This herbal and organic conditioner leaves your hair silky soft - and it contains peppermint essential oil to stimulate the scalp area making you refreshed. All natural and plant-based ingredient restore elasticity and strength. It is designed to give your hair and scalp the optimum benefits of natural botanicals, rich plant moisturizers. Included is also our science-based formula of hair-enhancing vitamins and amino acids.
8 oz.
Directions:
Apply conditioner to scalp. Massage into hair and rinse thoroughly. For best results, repeat application.

About our Ingredients:
Peppermint is known for providing relief from stress, depression and mental exhaustion. Its oil is useful for hair care as it gives a cooling effect while leaving a "waxy" coating on the hair. The conditioner forms a protective layer over each hair, and restores moisture to hair follicles.
Ingredients: 
Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Lavender Distillate, Organic Roman Chamomile Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Castor Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolized Wheat, Mentha piperita (Pepper mint) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Black Willow Bark Extract.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job