Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: How well is my well-being?

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How well is my well-being?

This post brought to you by My Well-Being Powered by Humana. All opinions are 100% mine.
I'm a mom and like most of you, I'm not always at the top of the do something fun list.  When was the last time you sat down and thought about "My Well-Being"?  Exactly, chances are you are neglecting something.  For the sake of our families, I think, it's good to check in with yourself once and a while.  A little re-evaluation to the care you are giving yourself can result in better care for your family.

Luckily there is a great website called My Well-Being that helps you check in with yourself with the Well-Being Assessment tool.  I took the quiz and found out my over-all well being is good, but my people well-being needs work.  Basically, I work too much and see others outside immediate family too little. (I be that sounds familiar to many of you)  The sight gives away a FREE Dummies book when you first sign up which is great since one is on Well-Being.  It goes over tips and ways you can impove your well being.  One of my favorite tips for Physical Well Being is one that I used all the time in the Hospital (especailly on the post-op floor) "If you don't use it, you lose it!".  There are tips on how to use it so you don't lose it in the book.
About MyWell-Being from mywell-being on Vimeo.
+
Check it out and tell me, how is your health and wellness?  What is your favorite tip from your free book? And  how will you change your well-being for the better?  I love a good tip so all are welcome! MWB Logo (3)+
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job