Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Blogger Opportunity: Diamond Candle Review Sign Up

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blogger Opportunity: Diamond Candle Review Sign Up


 I love candles, if you haven't noticed about all my posts about having them around the bath and was excited when I found out the review opportunity for a Diamond Candle!  Because I know my blog friends out there probably love Candles and Diamonds as much as the next girl I wanted to make sure they got a chance to sign up!

This is an opportunity for bloggers to review Diamond Candles. Open to the first 100 bloggers to sign up.

To sign up, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job