Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Not every day batman gets pulled over!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Not every day batman gets pulled over!

NANA-NANA-NANA-NANA-BATMAN! This is awesome!  So, the batmobile was pulled over in Maryland with batman inside!  My husband send me this, being from Maryland and in an area him and I actually have been to, it hit close to his batty heart.  Batman endures the collection of officers, some snickering, and polite-fully playful jokes as he waits for the verdict of his registration being ran.  He was pulled over for no tags(bat-signal logo placed instead).  I didn't realize that Batman owned a building cleaning business on the side of running Wayne Enterprises.  I love how polite and understanding batman is and that the cops let him go do his good deeds!  There really isn't more to say but check out this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job