Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: How do you know? A Guest post By Lenny McKnight

Sunday, January 15, 2012

How do you know? A Guest post By Lenny McKnight


As many of you know I love shopping online, I mean I am a blogger so obviously the internet is a comfortable sort of home for me to maneuver in, but what about the safety of where I'm shopping?  I for so long have taken advantage of shopping online and until I read this posting had gotten sloppy about remembering that theft can happen at both physical and virtual stores!  Here is Lenny Mcknight's guest post called: How do you know?











This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

The other day I was searching for direct tv deals online and every time I searched I found something that I didn’t need. I’m the kind of girl who loves a good deal so shopping onlineis the best place to find them. The only problem is that advertising on the internet has become so out of control that sometimes you can’t even find what you really need. It has also gotten so hard for me to figure out which websites are reputable and which ones are scams. How can anyone really tell? I love shopping online as much as the next person but I have a fear that one day my whole bank account will be cleaned out because I bought something with my debit card through a site that was not legitimate. I’ve been pretty lucky up until now but I have definitely heard some horror stories. I guess I’m glad that at least I’m conscious that some sites aren’t reputable and that I need to look out for them. There are also a lot of protections that my bank offers and that makes me feel at least a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job