Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: 3rd Versatile Blogger Award!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3rd Versatile Blogger Award!



I have recently picked up some new followers and was lucky enough to be awarded by one another Versatile Blogger Award! It is the best feeling in the world to read a comment or email from a fellow blogger saying that they’ve given you the award – especially if you enjoy their blog and respect their work!

Yesterday Lacey, who writes Little Miss Nerd Girl, left me a comment letting me know she had passed the Versatile Blogger award on to me. Thanks, Lacey, for the support and appreciation!

By accepting this award I agree to do the following:

1) Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her. Just click on the Little Miss Nerd Girl to go to her blog or click on her button posted below, or you can find her button link on my button collection page.

2) Share seven things about myself.
        a)  I wrote an article about working while in High School that was published on the local paper, The Albany Democrat Herald.
        b)  My shoe size is 6 1/2 and because I'm a curvy girl usually hide in my pant leg, thus my husband and I refer to them as my feet once bundled as a child
        c)  I once sang in the visitors center of the World Trade Center in 1997
        d)  I love the water and would love a house on the beach one day.
        e)  If it were just up to me, we would have 5 kids one day! 
        f)   I'm asthmatic, but work hard to train my lungs and body to not need medication.  I still have to use the rescue but have conditioned myself off the daily.  Mind and pushing onceself really works wonders.
        g)  I love pictures or random objects! 
3) Pass the award on to fifteen other newly discovered blogs.

First let me give back this award to Lacey as I really love her blog.  She openly discusses the ups and downs' of parenting, which is refreshing!  I believe she can just accept this one, since she is the one who gifted it to me first! 
Little Miss Nerd Girl

The rest of the Versatile Blogger Awards go to a group of bloggers that I've recently found and love!  Check them out:
Mommies Point of ViewChoosing Love
greenslist_buttonCuteCoconut

6 comments:

  1. Awwww!! thank you SO MUCH for the award (for both my blogs!!!) You have a great blog here yourself! I am flattered that you would award me with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Abby! I'm glad you enjoyed the award!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much! So excited to be part of this award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really enjoy writing GreensList.net and hope to educate others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Abby,
    Thanks for the award. That's the second time this week so maybe I'll have to combine my efforts. I'm amazed that you have time to blog while doing home childcare. You must be a supermom! Nice blog here, I'm following.

    ReplyDelete

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job