Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Adventures in Guest Blogging!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Adventures in Guest Blogging!

I will once again be guest blogging onCookie's Chronicle's. My blog for her will be posted tomorrow August 16! It is about the struggles of finding yourself while parenting, blogging, running a business, and being a wife. It's my person struggles and experiences. I wanted to make sure that I offered her a more personal blog as she often touches upon more person experiences and her guest bloggers tend to do the same. Normally, I post about frustrations, crafts, recipes, or yoga on my blog and decided to try for something that cuts deeper into my personal struggles. I have had the term super mom put to me like it’s an insult or I'm trying to outdo someone and thought maybe I should let people who think because I post my crafts and ideas I don't have the same struggles as them. We all have our struggles and we all have our solutions to them. Hopefully, I will be able to meet my personal goals ending some of my struggles and threw opening up on her blog let others know that just because someone seems to do it all, they have things they are facing/dealing with/and pushing through like everyone else. Check out my blog about trying to do it all tomorrow at:Cookie's Chronicle's

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job