Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Bath Outlet Soap Dispenser

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bath Outlet Soap Dispenser


I hate it when something breaks that I don't usually shop for mainly because I tend to subsequently forget to grab one whenever I'm at the store!  Then I find myself eventually trolling the web to just order it online so I won't forget again.  It is a pain.  And you know the type of forgettable stuff I'm talking about because it is usually something that shouldn't be forgotten.  It's the stuff you bought when you first moved into the home you live in and won't buy again for years!  Anyone have this problem or is it just me?

Mommy Moments with Abby's review of The Bath Outlet:  So, I needed a new soap dispenser for my kitchen.  Every-time I went to the store I would forget to grab one, even with it on my list I would somehow miss it.  Leaving me to have to find one online to nab up from somewhere.  Since it makes no difference to me if the dispenser if made for the kitchen or bathroom my search was a lot broader.  The Bath Outlet is a leading online retailer of luxury bathroom accessories.  Awesome, they should have soap dispenser or two that fits my needs!  They pride themselves in providing their customers with the best shopping experience from the moment you enter the website to the moment you receive your products (and beyond).  Even better, since if I have an issue with the shipping or order I expect to not have to deal with an annoyed person on the other end of the phone!

Now, I love blue so this soap dispenser jumped out at me, plus it was a pump which is easier for the kids and the soap won't spend so much time soaking in the water!  I got it from the Glady Line of products at the Bath Outlet.  The Bath Outlet currently has a great line of products out called the Glady Line. These products, made of thermoplastic resins, include soap dishes and dispensers, makeup organizers, toothbrush holders and tissue box covers, etc. all in a variety of colors.  This means my new dispenser isn't glass that can break if the kiddo's drop it, it's a pump so they can easily use it, and if something goes wrong with my order I can expect great customer service.

I didn't need to check out the great customer service as their was no issue with my order.  They had a huge selection of soap dispensers, 514 to be exact and luckily for me they weren't all blue or that would have been overwhelming!  They have a generous 60 day return policy in case I find my look or taste to change to another color.  Plus, they offer free shipping for orders over $99.  I have no complaints in regards to the product or how purchases go through this site!  Check it out and see what you want to stock up on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job