Friday, December 6, 2013
Hair Metal Goes Lullaby Review
With their fourth release, “Hair Metal Goes Lullaby”, Jammy Jams elevates lullaby music to a whole new level of awesomeness. Whether you are a child of the 80s or are shopping for a little one born yesterday, these gentle lullabies will captivate and delight. You have to listen to believe that songs originally performed by heavy hitters like Mötley Crüe or Bon Jovi could be transformed into these incredibly peaceful and comforting arrangements. Like a hug from your best pair of spandex pants, Jammy Jams’ soothing sounds embrace, providing the reassurance needed for you or your little dream warrior to slip into a cozy slumber.
1. Every Rose Has Its Thorn (originally by Poison)
2. Gypsy Road (originally by Cinderella)
3. Home Sweet Home (originally by Mötley Crüe)
4. I Remember You (originally by Skid Row)
5. Lay It Down (originally by Ratt)
6. Honestly (originally by Stryper)
7. Livin’ On A Prayer (originally by Bon Jovi)
8. Dream Warriors (originally by Dokken)
9. Jet City Women (originally by Queensrÿche)
10. Here I Go Again (originally by Whitesnake)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Can't get enough Mommy Moments?
Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!