Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Pink Blush Maternity Review

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pink Blush Maternity Review


I love clothes that can be worn while pregnant and after! It can be very hard in the last few months of pregnancy to find anything that fits, let alone makes you feel like a woman. Then, you have the baby and face not only the challenge of finding something that fits your in between body, but also allows you to breastfeed and look good, just adds to the stress of dressing while creating life. I know in past pregnancies there have been moments where I've given up the ghost and stolen my hubbies clothes, rubber-banded and pinned his pants and called it a day! Check out an awesome shop that can help this time of extreme fashion crisis in a woman's life!
Mommy Moments with Abby's review of Pink Blush Maternity: I was very pleased as I browsed the Pink Blush Maternity sites. First thing I noticed was that many of their tops and dresses were multi-purposed! They were great to look at and would obviously work for late pregnancy wear along with just after giving birth nursing wear. Honestly, some were adorable and I would wear them without being pregnant.  
The material for the dress I picked is perfect for the area I live in, a polyester and spandex mix. Spandex=Stretchy=Happy Pregger Lady! (Honestly, pregnancy is probably the only time you will hear me say "Find something with Spandex", but I digress.) Light enough to help me not melt into the pavement, but with coverage to help keep the nip off on those chilly desert evenings we are starting to get here in Arizona. It isn't often that I find maternity clothes where I have the thought that it may not have to be retired to the maternity bin! 
I picked their Chevron Red top dress. The top allowed for the ability to nurse, the bottom was nicely flowing and the entire thing was very retro chic. I felt as thought it could be worn to a dinner party or just to the grocery store. It did make me want to paint my lips red with my hair up in a bun, but that could be accounted for the crazy brain us mommies get sometimes. The tie in the back allowed for belly growth or shrinkage. Pregnancy is only around 9 months long with a shorter period for the big belly clothes so it is important to me to have something that can grow or shrink with that belly.  
The empire silhouette offers a more feminine figure even with the belly that hides area's which may experience that un-fun edema that can come with pregnancy. I don't know about you, but looking good on the outside can sometimes help me put on a smile if I'm not feeling so hot on the inside. There was a good sized selection of clothes at Pink Blush Maternity to choose from, sometimes is just a few options and can be depressing, so the selection size and fashion variation was a relief! Check out this company on their social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job