Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Simply Snackin Review

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Simply Snackin Review


 We love to go hiking and since a lot of our hiking is driven by birds during the fall migration you never know where your going to be headed.  So, as a wife and mom I have to be prepared.  I'm always looking for easy to pack protein filled snacks to shove in my backpacks.
Mommy Moments with Abby's review of Simply Snackin's Jerky:  Packing for a hike, camping, or any long day excursion space is a commodity.  I'm always needing more space and usually what I loose out on is food/snacks for me.  This can be a problem during a long days hike or a long day of kid events.  I always have sippy's and snacks on hand for them, but after a while mommy gets hungry too!  The last thing I want to do is constantly grab fast food or some other fatty fix that will leave me feeling blah later as I face the house chores I missed while out.  So, I was excited to see a great protein snack in a variety of flavors that would be easy to add to any bag I might be using that day.  This way I can spoil my taste-buds anytime no matter where I'm at!  Add to that the ability to get a good dose of protein to help my brain and body function better, and this mom feels spoiled!  Plus it slides into any purse, diaper bag, hiking backpack, or coat pocket for that matter!  I tried the Chicken Breast with Black Bean Salsa on my last hike.  It was delicious!  I would bet even foodies would be excited over that flavor of jerky!  This is definitely a pantry staple for any busy mom!
Different Flavors offered:
Beef Sirloin with cranberries & blueberries
Beef Sirloin with apples & cherries
Teriyaki Beef Sirloin with pineapples
Chicken Breast with black bean salsa
Italian Chicken Breast with romano cheese
Teriyaki Chicken Breast with mangoes & papayas
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job