Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Shadora Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Oval Hoop Earrings Review

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Shadora Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Oval Hoop Earrings Review


What girl doesn't love Jewelry?!  I know I love it, even if I don't get to wear it as much as I like.  Despite not being able to wear it often I'm always looking for some that won't damage my wallet.  This way I can have it for those rare date nights that I get to wear jewelry and not feel guilty!  It's only worth it though if it looks good.
Mommy Moments with Abby's review of Shadora Diamond Accent Sterling Silver Oval Hoop Earrings:  I love the classic simple looks that resonated femininity.  It can't be too small or it won't add to an outfit, but too big and it takes away from the outfit and makes you look like a teenager trying too hard.  Balance is key, like it is with anything in life.  Perfect for the every day outfit needing a little splash of shine or that LBD!  I love these because they can work for either look.  Of course if they are with the LBD your hair should be up and if they are for the every day outfit your hair should be loose and fun!  The best part is the earrings won't break your budget.
While on the site I couldn't help but notice some other fun items that would be great additions to any order.  For example, everyone should have a pair of Stud Earrings in their cache of jewelry. They are a timeless staple that have held on through generations.  Add to that a more modern take on studs, the ball studs in a variety of colors to pick from, are a great way to match your outfits when your outfits are a little more edgy or modern.  Then, because I love nail polish in the summer, they had nail polish for a dollar!  Right now, they also have lip gloss for a dollar!  That's right, for a buck!  Sweet!  I love fun things for a buck!  Makes my wallet happy and my female side happy!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job