Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Boca Beth Review

Monday, June 24, 2013

Boca Beth Review

I'm a big believer in exposing kids to languages early.   That's why I love language tools that you can use on your kids no matter the age.  It is nice when they are easy to use and understand.
Mommy Moments with Abby's review of Boca Beth:  I run a home daycare and many of the kids I care for are under 2.  It can be hard to find products that will appeal to the younger kids.  The Boca Beth program offers a DVD, CD, coloring/activity book, plus 2 maraca's, and online resources.

I started by putting setting out the crayons and some of the pages from the book for the older kids.  Then, I put on the music and handed the maraca's to the under 2's.  They loved the beats of the songs and that they could shake the maraca's.  The over 2's loved coloring while swaying to the beats of the songs!  Next, I made sure to get them all around the TV for the Boca Beth DVD!

It doesn't seem to matter the age of the kids, put on a catchy song and they all will groove to it some how!  The DVD had the kids repeating different words in Spanish and dancing while they did it!  They had a blast!  So, if you are looking for a great program to help your kids learn a little Spanish, I would definitely recommend the Boca Beth Program.

You can check it out at: www.bocabeth.com, or follow on twitter https://twitter.com/bocabeth and visit the facebook page:   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boca-Beth/26454069997?ref=share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job