If your looking for a great place to explore with the family this year, check out Zion. I loved it there. We went after my shoulder surgery a year ago to recover and it was beautiful. It can be as relaxing or as adventurous as you and your family want it to be! Check it out:
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort at Zion National Park ranks as one of the best active-life family destinations. We have 4,000 acres literally on the border of Zion. You may find that our canyoneering adventures are very unique and very exciting for an active family.
- 4,000 acre ranch resort adjacent to Zion National Park (literally against border of park)
- Overview of operation and location - here
- Aerial View of operation - here
- Most activities (on property) of any destination resort in the region -
Swimming Pool (Two Level / Gravity Edge / Water slides) / Jacuzzi)
Lodging Options (Six Lodging Types)
- Zion National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park (75 minutes)
- Summertime rafting trips (90 minutes)
- Grand Canyon North Rim (105 minutes)
- Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument (20 minutes)
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
- Pipe Spring National Monument
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes
- Frontier Movie Town
We offer fine dining, relaxation / spa treatments and excellent accommodation options. We welcome your contact and questions.
To enter to win a vacation stay click HERE!