Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Puccini's Tie Review

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Puccini's Tie Review


 photo P2180056_zps86cd5ae4.jpg photo P2180055_zpsf47b3bf1.jpgI love the spring, it means so much can be brightened up and shown off!  I really love it because my hubby has the best blue eyes!  So, whenever I can put a bright color on him, I love it. So, how do you add some color to a guy who has to wear business attire every day?  With the easiest way possible, the tie!
 Mommy Moments with Abby's Review of Puccini's New Repp-Stripe Collection tie in the   : PUCCINI's New Repp-Stripe Collection that is available in 8 trendy colors. Each tie is made from a unique microfiber fabric that looks and feels identical to silk but is more wrinkle and stain resistant. Each tie features two unique colors paired with a contemporary striped design. I received the Rich Peacock and White tie.  I love how the color is a bright blue.  It isn't overwhelming as to draw away from the wearer in a board room, but it is bright enough to perk up the color of the wearer giving them a more approachable feel.  This is a great spring tie for your office goer.  You have to be careful when adding spring colors to a suite or you can overwhelm those around them or worse draw from an important presentation instead of adding to the person giving the presentation.  It's why I love this tie.  It wasn't too bright or too dull, it wasn't too busy or too boring, and it looks high quality.  If you want to get one of your own click HERE. You can check out their facebook page as well by clicking HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job