Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Little Star Lullabies CD Review

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Little Star Lullabies CD Review


Little Star Lullabies Children CD Review:  I am always looking for different ways to introduce the kids to different music.  Music can do so much to enrich their lives as it enriches ours.  It expresses mood, leads us in films toward joy or suspense, and helps us release feelings we haven't expressed with it's sounds.  
Sometimes, when you have a full house or run a daycare, you need help to calm a room.  Little Star Lullabies did this for me.  The instrumentals of some classic lullabies helped settle the kids and provided a great background for a few stories I was reading.  It is also a great track to have on at the end of the evening to help an on the go mom relax with a good book or sooth a child's dreams.  There are flutes, glockenspiels, recorders, harps as well as a string orchestra, which have been harmonized to create a warmth of sound that wouldn't have been possible on synthesized instruments. 

You can check out the samples of the CD at this website and buy it for the stockings hung on your mantle this year:  http://www.manorhousemusic.co.uk/little-star-lullabies.php

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job