Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: ITO EN Tea Review - Spice Up Your Holiday

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

ITO EN Tea Review - Spice Up Your Holiday


Who loves tea?  I do, I do!  I would love to find a few tins in my stocking this year as well.  Chances are however, after all the sugary treats and late night wrapping sessions I'll need a little something for my tummy.  So, I was excited when I got the chance to test out some tea from ITO EN!

I received one (1) tin of Ginger Tangerine Rooibos tea from ITO EN.  Now, I have on hand something with ginger for my tummy plus the immune boosting anti-oxidant cold fighting powers of the Rooibos plant!  BONUS!  Who doesn't need a little help during cold season right?  The Tangerine flavor is perfect for a morning crescent or sweet roll as well.  I think everyone should Spice up their Holiday with some Ginger Tangerine Rooibos Tea.  

Product Review: Ginger Tangerine Rooibos tin of tea. 3.5 oz. $12 retail.
The unique attributes of South Africa's Aspalathus Linearis plant were first discovered in the early 1900's. Fine needle-like leaves yield a gently flavored, caffeine-free liquor, awakened with the aroma and taste of ginger and tangerine. https://www.itoen.com/prepacked-tins/ginger-tangerine-rooibos-tin-3-5-oz-tea.html

You need to list all 8 flavors and provide the link to our web-shop where all 8 flavors can be purchased: Golden Oolong, Sencha Green, Gyokuro, Darjeeling, Ceylon Breakfast, Genmai Green, Jasmine Green.
3-3.5 oz. Price range $12 - $45.00
https://www.itoen.com/prepacked-tins.html?p=1

ITO EN is a company, who cares about the environment and social responsibility. They recycle their used tea leaves from production and upcycle them to make park benches, uniforms, pens and more. They also, work with Whole Foods Non-profit Whole planet to alleviate poverty in the developing worlds, and much more. Link to more information herehttp://www.itoen.com/responsibility


You can check out the tea's at ITO EN here: www.Facebook.com/ITO  and http://twitter.com/ITOen_(underscore after company name!) or the company websites www.itoen.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job