Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Tooth-fairy Storybook Set Review

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tooth-fairy Storybook Set Review

This Christmas will come just weeks before my son turns 2 and of course that means I'll be setting up his first dental appointment.  To help prepare I thought it would be good to get a few items to help introduce him to the idea and thinking more about his teeth.  I love it when a need and review opportunity come together!
I was asked to review this great Tooth-Fairy Storybook Set and instantly said yes.  What a perfect way to have Santa help me get my new to be two year old ready for his first dental appointment!  This book makes loosing teeth and taking care of them fun by following the adventures of the tooth fairy.  It not only is a great story, but it has a Tooth Loss Record keeper for them to track when they loose their teeth, plus an adorable Tooth Fairy Doll and a keepsake box to help keep this awesome book, doll, and tracker safe and nice.  It was written by a Husband and Wife Team which is probably why it's suck a nice compilation of fun and child friendly approach to loosing and knowing teeth.  I don't know about you, but I enjoy combining great Christmas Gifts with potential learning moments and the kids then think learning and development is fun and exciting.  That's why this is under my tree this year!  Will you put it under yours? I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job