Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Nuby Dishwasher Basket Review

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nuby Dishwasher Basket Review

I run a daycare and can't say how many hours I've spent soaking, sterilizing, and then scrubbing  lids of sippy's and bottles, but have definitely stayed up late to get through them all.  Lucky for me Nuby makes a dishwasher basket to help with this task without destroying your lids and nipples!
Nuby Dishwasher Basket Review: The dishwasher basket is simple, the lids go in the bottom and can fit 6 sippy lids or 10+ bottle lids.  The nipples or spill control portions of the lids go upside down so they fit through the holes on the upper section.  The lid goes on top with a snap and the whole thing fits in the upper portion of your dishwasher.  Because of how hot the dishwasher runs I don't have to do my 3 step process for sterilization anymore, plus since I'm just rinsing, loader, and forgetting I have time for other things, like typing to you about cool products I find while the kiddo's sleep at night!

You can find this at www.BuyBabyDirect.com. Best part it's under $10.00 for most area's and colors!  This would be a great Christmas or Baby Shower gift, plus if you run a daycare like I do, it will help you get a good night's sleep by keeping the bottles clean without the hours of elbow grease!    

Disclaimer:  I did not receive any compensation for this post, although I did receive items to sample or review.  

nuby_icon  faceebook_icon  twitter_icon  youtube_icon  pintrest_icon  instagram icon.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job