Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Room for um, me?

Friday, September 14, 2012

Room for um, me?

 I don't know about you but other than my wallet everything in my purse or mom-bag is for the kids.  It is so annoying when our special visitor comes each month and I need some space in my bag that won't destroy my little package so I can use it when the time comes, I usually end up pulling out a crumpled mess or already dismantled item which does not help when your having one of those have to move quick and deal with this because the kids are ready for lunch and I still have to make it through the line moments!  
Luckily there are new products out there to help us mom's out.  The Tbox to-go is a sleek tampon holder for the purse, pocket, or backpack. The easy-snap lid keeps tampons secure and secret pill box on the bottom makes the Tbox to-go a lifesaver. That the Tbox to-go looks like make-up, can save us from one of those wonderful mom moments we get from our beginner readers who love to explore your purse for the next fun thing to read!  Nothing to read here and just looks like some perfume container or something. 
While, I'm not ready to think of it and it's a while off, I can imagine this would be amazing for our daughters when they hit that stage starting their transformation into womanhood.  It isn't embarrassing to look at and is perfect for a quick pass to a friend in need, or to slip into your pocket.  Those first few times in school to the bathroom can be humiliating and this little guy can help hide that, it will just look like she is going to put on perfume, or fix her makeup if anyone notices it being slipped into her pocket.  
Check out tboxgirl.com to get one for you and your friends.  Right now Tbox is offering Free Shipping with a purchase of two products!  
If you love this idea you can also go to Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TboxGirls and like them, like I have!  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job