Malibu Created a treatment just for swimmers. It not only helps remove the elements from the pool but it is made from eco-friendly products. The pool is a great way to cool off or trim off those un-wedding friendly pounds so I can't have it ruining my hair while I get white dress ready!
I poured the crystals in my hand and rubbed together. It created a good amount of gel that I was able to lather nicely in my hair. I didn't notice any smell and since I love the smell of my after hair conditioner that worked well. One thing I hate is having to match product scents so I don't smell like I fell in a perfume store and hit every bottle it carried. It left my hair feeling conditioned and smooth and gave a little bounce to my normally dry hair.
If you have been swimming a lot or plan to swim to shed some pounds make sure you check out Malibu Swimmer's Treatment first!
- Immediately removes chlorine and mineral build-up from swimmers’ hair to help restore health and wellness to hair and scalp
- Malibu Swimmers Treatment removes chlorine and bromine that can otherwise oxidize and dry hair
- Helps prevent brittle, damaged hair
- Removes copper build-up to lift green discoloration
- Restores vibrancy to hair color
- Dramatically improves look and feel of hair
- Helps reduce itching and scalp irritation
- Malibu Swimmers Treatment dissolves quickly for immediate results
- Completely safe for children of all ages
- Packaged for easy travel
- Eco-friendly ingredients in recyclable packaging
- Food-grade, wellness ingredients
- Preservative-Free, Fragrance-Free, Sulfate-Free