Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Malibu Swimmers Hair Care Review

Monday, August 13, 2012

Malibu Swimmers Hair Care Review

Summer isn't over and if you have been in the pool all summer like I have your hair is getting mad!  I already live in a hot environment which loves to dry my hair out, but going in the pool as much as I do to cool off and my hair feels the brunt of my indulgence.  While having dry cracky hair is a problem, it's a bigger problem when you are planning two weddings!  Yeah, can't have bad hair on the big hair.  So, finding a solution for the pool damage is needed!  
Malibu Created a treatment just for swimmers.  It not only helps remove the elements from the pool but it is made from eco-friendly products.  The pool is a great way to cool off or trim off those un-wedding friendly pounds so I can't have it ruining my hair while I get white dress ready!  
I poured the crystals in my hand and rubbed together.  It created a good amount of gel that I was able to lather nicely in my hair.  I didn't notice any smell and since I love the smell of my after hair conditioner that worked well.  One thing I hate is having to match product scents so I don't smell like I fell in a perfume store and hit every bottle it carried. It left my hair feeling conditioned and smooth and gave a little bounce to my normally dry hair.  

If you have been swimming a lot or plan to swim to shed some pounds make sure you check out Malibu Swimmer's Treatment first!  
  • Immediately removes chlorine and mineral build-up from swimmers’ hair to help restore health and wellness to hair and scalp
  • Malibu Swimmers Treatment removes chlorine and bromine that can otherwise oxidize and dry hair
  • Helps prevent brittle, damaged hair
  • Removes copper build-up to lift green discoloration
  • Restores vibrancy to hair color
  • Dramatically improves look and feel of hair
  • Helps reduce itching and scalp irritation
  • Malibu Swimmers Treatment dissolves quickly for immediate results
  • Completely safe for children of all ages
  • Packaged for easy travel
  • Eco-friendly ingredients in recyclable packaging
  • Food-grade, wellness ingredients
  • Preservative-Free, Fragrance-Free, Sulfate-Free

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job