Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: A look for everyone with #Revlon!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A look for everyone with #Revlon!

This post brought to you by Revlon. All opinions are 100% mine.
The Revlon Expression Experiment was delivered to my door just in time for me to give myself a saucy new summer look!  The review kit included enough for me to make looks for a variety of events from day to day to a few fun date night looks!

Check out this I reviewed a pack of products, it had 3 lipsticks an eye highlighter, a face primer, nail polish basecoat/color/and top coat, plus 2 different eye shadow kits!  I was so excited!  I started thinking up different looks, all of course would start with the makeup primer and eyehighlighter.  The first look would be a daytime look and every day should start with toes painted!  I love blue for the summer!  It is the color of water and very in this year!  Check out my toes!  This nail polish held up to the day care torture of dropped toys and tricycle wheels! One look I thought of was the classic 50's era poolside or date night red lips with simple mascara and liner.  Another is for a datenight look with the purple shadow and clear lipgloss.  The third is for those mid-day lunches or fundraising events that I documented below.   I started by puttin on the primer and eye highlighter.  It felt very creaming going on and the primer had a feeling of a powder application when it dried which was nice.  It spread evenly and the highlighter was so much easier to apply than the usual cotton ball, wedge, or finger application that we all usually fall back on!  Next, I went to the lips.  I decided for longer lasting effects I would combine all 3 in the kit for this look.  I started with the Fire and Ice lipstick which is a matte lipstick.   After that I went ahead and applied the butter lipstick in Cherry Tart.  Lastly, I added the gloss in Fire.  With my lips all done I went for the splash of mid-day color with the eyeshadow!  I put the darkest color in the crease of my eyelid, the ligh blue went right above that, the light green went right below that, and the white went on the lid under the green and above the blue.  I used my finger to blend the colors for a fun smokey day colored lid and perky red lips.  Here is my complete fundraiser luncheon look!   I love this kit and the can't decide if the butter lipstick or the make-up primer is my favorite product!  Regardless of my favorite product I will definately be using all these products in my regular make-up routine!
If only I had a a year supply I could probably spend all year coming up with looks!  I love how Revlon provides products for the everyday woman and the overworked mom.  They are quality with out the kick to the mombag!  I always appreciate a product that can help transform a woman when she wants to transform and offer a highlight to her natural beauty when she wants to show the day and world just who she is inside.  Check out the Revlon Expression Experiment on facebook!   exp_exp_logo.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)
What look would you create with this kit, comment below!
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job