Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Why can't I make time to eat Breakfast, maybe @Quaker can help!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why can't I make time to eat Breakfast, maybe @Quaker can help!


QSBB 3D Carton Banana.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)Like all mom's I am a busy and never seem to get a decent breakfast.  I end up starving and in desperate need of a breakfast snack.  Problem is I'm too busy making food for everyone else to make it for myself.  I'm luck if I can grab a pop tart let alone some wholesome food.  There has to be a solution to my empty stomach!  I decided to stock up on some snacks on the last grocery trip.
I walked down the grocery isle pondering what to get, has to taste good, be good for me, and help me have energy.  I went with something I recognized and I grabbed some Quaker Soft Baked Bar and thought why not give it a try.  They had two flavors Banana Nut Bread and Pecan Bread.  Fibers, Protein, B-Vitamins, and calories seem like a great boost for me to get through until nap and lunch.  QSBB Yum Image high res.jpg
I personally love Banana Nut Bread and can't wait to test them out next week.  Sadly, after looking at the box I fear that I will have to get more and give them to the kids as well.  All mom's know unless we disguise things that taste good in packages that resemble a spinach can chances our our yummy get through the day snack will be confiscated by the kids and husband and gone before we have a chance to enjoy them.  When you run a daycare it's even worse as no matter how quickly I open and close the pantry door those kids have eagle eyes for anything new on the shelf and respond in an instant with, can I have some of that in the new box?  Hopefully, I'll get up early so I can heat this up or just savor it with a cup of Chai tea in the morning for a stolen 5 minutes of piece.  QSBB 3D Carton Cinn Pecan.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)
What great snacks have you found?  Where/When do you steal your 5 minutes of silence during the day?
Visit Sponsor's Site

This post brought to you by Quaker Oats. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job