Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Taslie's Cheeky Bum Wash Review

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Taslie's Cheeky Bum Wash Review


It seems that the only people who deal and have any excitement over poop is mom's and nurses (potentially some doctors).  We monitor our kids bowel movements to let us know if they are digesting food alright, experiencing an illness, or in some cases stressed.  Unfortunately, that means that we experience a variety of types of poop and ways to get it off our wiggly kids.

I was lucky enough to get to review a product to help with this very issue.  It is Taslie's Cheeky Bum Wash.  It is a natural product which I've been trying to get more of in my kid's life to reduce potential reactions.  It arrived and was placed on the changing table for my son's next BM!  Never one to disappoint my little guy produced on of my favorite(sarcasm in that) types of poops, the clay poop.  I call it the clay poop because it has the texture of clay, stains like clay, and leaves a residue behind so while the majority is a mold-able mass easily coming off it makes sure to leave its mark with the stains and residue so you have a fun clean up on your hands.  I grabbed the Cheeky Bum Wash and gave him a few squirts (make sure the room isn't cold or it will make your kid give a shutter when you squirt them)  It smelled like citrus and made a potential few wipes clean up job a one wipe clean up job.  I'll admit to being surprised that it worked so nicely.  He didn't have a reaction which is always a risk when introducing anything to your child's skin and had a nice smelling bottom.

Recently, I have been looking at more cloth diaper products.  I realized this would be a great product for those who are cloth and wash cloth diapering their kids.  If you are going full green with your diapering and using not only cloth diapers, but wash cloths for cleaning the bottom then this is a must have for you since it makes an easier clean up for you and it a natural product.  

If you are interested in getting this product for your little bathroom bundle of joy then check out their site for retailers near you or where to order online.  You can find it at your local Whole Foods Store.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Taslie's Cheeky Bum Wash Review is a good review. I know some good information which I didn't before today. Really very amazing to read. Thanks for this allocation. :)
    Womens Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taslie's Cheeky Bum Wash Review is a good review. I know some good information which I didn't before today. Really very amazing to read. Thanks for this allocation. :)
    Womens Jeans

    ReplyDelete

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job