Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Susan Brown's Products Review

Friday, May 4, 2012

Susan Brown's Products Review




I love telling you about good products.  I was asked to review some products for both mom and baby.  Naturally, I said sure send them on over. I was very pleased with the presentation of the products and the products themselves.  Check out what I was sent from Susan Brown's Baby!






Susan Brown's Baby Sensitive Baby All Purpose Botanical Gelee:
Ingredients: INFUSED WITH calming CALENDULA, nourishing OAT, and soothing CHAMOMILE plus VITAMIN E Fragrance Free Oil Free Hypoallergenic With Dermatologist Tested First Skin™ Emollient Complex, a rich blend of the butters of SHEA, COCOA, JOJOBA, and MORINGA plus JOJOBA ESTERS.
Seals out wetness on dryspots or irritated areas well which is great for that rash the babies sometimes get from the dry air in AZ and their diapers rubbing against the crease of their thighs.  It is great at protecting the friction and the irritation from occurring.  I didn't have much of this product but it worked well the few times I was able to use it!  








Susan Brown's Sensative Baby Nourishing Lotion:
Ingredients: Premium Jojoba, Cocoa, Shea, and Moringa butters along with soothing chamomile, nourishing oat, and calming calendula.
I know this is meant for the babies, but it worked well on my frequently washed hands in the AZ dry air.  I used it after bottle washing on a daycare day and my hands felt nice and moist without being sticky.







Susan Brown's Baby Lotion to Powder:
Ingredients- Talc Free, Oil Free, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Dermatologist Tested, Hypoallergenic Contains our FIRST SKIN™, a gentle blend of the BUTTERS OF SHEA, COCOA, JOJOBA, MORINGA and JOJOBA ESTERS plus VITAMIN E and CALENDULA.
I'm not a fan of using straight powder on a baby because of the risks for it getting in the lungs and potentially causing breathing issues.  That is why a lotion to powder is perfect for babies, especially at night where the diaper will be on longer as you and baby sleep.  This way you get the lotion application of a powder which protects against the prolonged moisture exposure during long naps, car rides, or night time.


Susan Brown's Just for Mom Stretch Therapy Warming Masque:
Ingredients:  PEG-8 ,Magnesium sulfate ,Zeolite ,Kaolin,Hydroxypropyl cellulose,Jojoba esters ,Poloxamer 407 ,Titanium dioxide ,Hydrolyzed jojoba esters,Silica ,Fragrance,Benzyl alcohol ,Imidazolidinyl urea,Extracts of anthemis nobilis (chamomile),Avena sativa (oat kernel) ,Calendula officinalis (marigold) ,Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter,Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter,Moringa oleifera butter,Tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate,Bisabolol
Stretch marks or not a mask for your body is a great idea for a new mom, especially one that heats up to re-leave some of those labor and late night feeding sore muscles.  Heck, after a good workout use this to help calm your body and restore some nutrients and moisture to your skin.  I would have love a larger sample of this!  






Susan Brown's Baby Diaper Therapy Cream: 
 Ingredients: Water (aqua purificata) purified,Zinc oxide,Jojoba esters ,Ethyl macadamiate,Ethylhexyl palmitate,Glycerin,Polyglyceryl-4 -isostearate ,Extracts of anthemis nobilis (chamomile),Avena sativa (oat kernel) ,Calendula officinalis (marigold) ,Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter,Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter,Moringa oleifera butter,Benzyl alcohol ,Methylisothiazolinone,Tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate,Bisabolol
I've used a lot of Diaper Creams and I really enjoyed this one, it didn't smell funny so I rubbed what didn't go on a bottom on my hands.  It covered just as well as anything else I've used and protected just as good from any rashes.



Susan Brown's Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer:
Ingredients: Acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethly taurate copolymer ,Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymers ,Fragrance,Hydrolyzed jojoba esters,Isopropyl jojobate,Jojoba alcohol,Jojoba esters ,Tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate,Water (aqua purificata) purified,Ultramarines ,Iron oxides 
We go hiking and birding a lot and that means we don't often have a changing area at hand.  Mix that with a lot of dirt and potential other unsanitary things which could end up on your little one if you don't someone wipe off your hands and you'll be reaching for sanitizer a lot.  I enjoyed how this one looked like a sanitizer but felt a little like a lotion.  I would have loved more of this product!



Susan Brown's Baby Foaming Hair and Body Wash: 
Ingredients- PHTHALATE FREE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE FREE, PARABEN FREE, TEAR FREE, PH-BALANCED
I love the container for this product.  It pops open and you can squirt it right on your kids head and pop it using the side of your tub!  My daughters hair doesn't always get foamy with the dry heat of AZ, so the pre-foam form of the product is perfect!  It was very gental on my babies skin and hair and took off the dust of the day well.  I love this product and would recommend it for anyone in any area!  




I really enjoyed this review!  The products worked well and felt great to use and I would love to use them again.  If you are looking for some great products for your little one this is a good site to browse for both you and your baby!I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank your. Fantastic web site. Plenty of help ful information here. I am sending it to a few buddies and also sharing in delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job