Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: AMT Tee Review

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

AMT Tee Review



I love to do reviews and love it when I can nab something cool for the hubby as well.  I was asked to review this AMT tee and took the offer.  Here are my thoughts on this t-shirt.

The graphic is perfect for someone living in AZ.  The evolution of a golfer can be seen in a variety of stages here.  So, the shirt is perfect.  It is great for mowing the law, to going out for a casual bite to eat or, bucket of balls.  Talk about a great father's day gift.  I love that it isn't too busy and has a bit of hilarity to it.  Don't tell the hubby what the kids are getting for him this year!  If you want one of your own you can visit the companies site: http://www.golfshirthero.com/
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job