Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Loveable Labels Review!!!!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Loveable Labels Review!!!!


I run a daycare and often can end up with more than one kid having the same sippy, wipes, diapers, or diaper cream.  This can be annoying and cause problems when it comes to packing up the diaper bags and making sure the kids get what they are supposed to be drinking instead of each other’s drink.  It’s a constant game of memory and paranoid structuring.  When I was asked to do a review of the Lovable Labels Product, I jumped at the chance for something to help me with this issue.  I had labels made for two of the kids, thus eliminating most of my dilemma.





I made sure it was alright to put the labels of the kids name on his things.  Then, I labeled away!  It made organizing and the end of the night preparations ten times easier for me at the end of the day.  I didn’t have to worry about the double sippy look issue since there were names on them.  Diapers were easily packed at the end of the night since they were all labeled so I could just grab, look, and pack instead of trying to decide how many were used by whom leaving how many more in each container so the right ones go home with the right people.  See how confusing it has been. 

I really loved this product as a provider who often needs to find ways to make myself more efficient.  While, I assume, not many of you run daycares in your home, I feel confident that if you have a kid who goes to any type of schooling having some cute labels to make sure that their stuff comes home with them and not someone else! Enter to win your own with our Giveaway!    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,

    Thank you for posting your review on our Friendship Pack! The pictures look amazing and your post is so detailed. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job