Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: Classically Comfortable

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Classically Comfortable

It's time for another Mom Fashion moment.  I like to be comfortable now that I have kids.  No more uncomfortable shoes or outfits because they look amazing.  Mobility is at the speed my bomb shoes allow. Nope, those days are gone.   If I can't run, juggle, or lift a small elephant while wearing it, it has no place in my wardrobe.  Sadly this leaves me with a lot of less than adorable outfits.  I have been trying to reclaim a little of my style without hindering my "mom" game. 






Pull back your hair into a bun with bold lip color and go light in the eye shadow all its for a classic clean look.  I am all about looks and things that can be multipurpose and this one definitely fits the bill!

This outfit allows for a lot of movement with a lot of class.
Basic black sweater knit leggings allow for warmth and a pseudo black tights look.  Paired with a tan mock turtleneck sweater dress creates a look that can go from meeting to momming.  Through in a pair of anklet flat boots and outfit is complete.
What is your favorite meeting for the morning look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job